You can see more photos by scrolling down through past posts!







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Bling

It's official. I'm sick of my winter clothes and I'm ready for tank tops and flip flops! In the meantime, I will bling up my tops, scarves, and little girl's hair with some Frayed Fabric Flower pins and clips! And if you're heading to Florida... how cute would these be to jazz up a plain tank top? So cute.
Beautiful beach shades... blues, tans, and greens


Lightweight denim, red seersucker, and yellow linen... very coastal
Springtime aquas and pinks... gorgeous!


Have you heard Honeysuckle is the 2011 Color of the Year?

(Why do I know these things...)

Anyhow- this is honeysuckle and it's beautiful!


Soft shades of sage green and powder pink with a little touch of brown- so pretty.

Only $8 each.

Please specify if you would like it as a pin, barette, or headband.


Contact me at WhitePicketFenceDesigns (at) yahoo (dot) com





No comments:

Post a Comment